The Gold Badge Discount Program
Hunters HD Gold would like to thank those who serve us every day by selling directly to you. The Gold Badge Discount program is designed to provide up to 47% off MSRP on all currently available Hunters HD Gold Lenses with or without prescription for those qualified members.
What documentation is required?
Qualified individuals must provide proof of their affiliation by supplying one of the following accepted credentials:
- Current law enforcement commission card and or badge
- Current retired law enforcement credentials
- Retired military must provide a DD214 with a retired status or retired ID
- Letter on official agency letterhead stating the officer is retired from the agency
- Federal agencies cannot copy their credentials so they may use a copy of official federal agent business card sent via federal agency e-mail
- Proof of military current duty station, reserve status, or national guard status which may include current orders or a redacted LES
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Armed security officers: Must supply a company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card, then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions apply when purchasing a weapon through this program.
*Please note if you do not feel comfortable providing any of the above, please contact us or email us.